Mobi52 Dave Gray's Project 52 - 2023

March Week 10

C92A0F8B-92A3-4CCC-92A3-5D214A666176.jpeg

Woodland Copse, our regular Doggie walk, with spring just round the corner.

I like the watercolor look of this one. Reminds me of an iColorama effect. What app do you use for your painterly effects?
Hi Star

I edit most of my photos with the BECASSO, set of apps…..OILBRUSH,WATERBRUSH, GRAPHITE AND BECASSO. Within each app there is a set of functions to mask and touch up any area of the photo…Superb Apps

Hi Star

I edit most of my photos with the BECASSO, set of apps…..OILBRUSH,WATERBRUSH, GRAPHITE AND BECASSO. Within each app there is a set of functions to mask and touch up any area of the photo…Superb Apps
I have them all among my 500 or so I’ve acquired over the years. My personal favorite is Graphite. I use that frequently to alter images to be used in my digital collages. Do you have any Jixipix apps? I use those often, too.

I have them all among my 500 or so I’ve acquired over the years. My personal favorite is Graphite. I use that frequently to alter images to be used in my digital collages. Do you have any Jixipix apps? I use those often, too.
I‘ve got quite a few of them but you cannot touch up specific areas of the photo, just the whole picture. IMPRESSO PRO looks quite good but i just can’t get my head around it

I‘ve got quite a few of them but you cannot touch up specific areas of the photo, just the whole picture. IMPRESSO PRO looks quite good but i just can’t get my head around it
I have that one. I have never noticed that you can touch up individual sections but I have changed the presets. Of course, I don’t know exactly what it is that I’m changing. :lmao:

I have that one. I have never noticed that you can touch up individual sections but I have changed the presets. Of course, I don’t know exactly what it is that I’m changing. :lmao:
You can’t that’s why I’m not a fan of the Jixipix Apps

You can’t that’s why I’m not a fan of the Jixipix Apps
You can touch up masked areas in the Pro line of Jixipix apps. Here’s an example from Impresso Pro. I chose a preset to begin with: Brushed Light. Then I added a Soft Paint layer for detail. Soft Paint layers default to masking them in, so I brush over a portion for added detail. Too much detail? Adjust the layer opacity.

B4D6DB1D-5FB3-43D9-A775-9BE1CBDEB886.png

Here’s just the Soft Paint layer.
BDBC377F-F8C8-4E3C-8CA3-E55E1358890D.png

You can touch up masked areas in the Pro line of Jixipix apps. Here’s an example from Impresso Pro. I chose a preset to begin with: Brushed Light. Then I added a Soft Paint layer for detail. Soft Paint layers default to masking them in, so I brush over a portion for added detail. Too much detail? Adjust the layer opacity.

View attachment 191448
View attachment 191449
Cool, Jerry, thanks!!!!

View attachment 191448
View attachment 191449
Thanks Jerry…Will have a little play.

Back
Top Bottom