MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I've had a bunch of great texture shots I took of old abandoned trains sitting in my camera roll for several months, waiting to be used for something. I had the idea of blending them with a photo I took of a couch, and more recently with a chair photo I took while at a boring business meeting.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1371308187.223425.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1371308200.893290.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1371308212.679252.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1371308238.269230.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1371308267.133953.jpg

ProCamera, Image Blender, SnapSeed, Filterstorm

I've had a bunch of great texture shots I took of old abandoned trains sitting in my camera roll for several months, waiting to be used for something. I had the idea of blending them with a photo I took of a couch, and more recently with a chair photo I took while at a boring business meeting.

View attachment 38726

View attachment 38727

View attachment 38728

View attachment 38730

View attachment 38803

View attachment 38804

View attachment 38732

Catherine, all of these are fantastic, whimsical creations! They made me smile! I love them all, especially as a series!

Catherine, all of these are fantastic, whimsical creations! They made me smile! I love them all, especially as a series!
Thanks so much Bob! I'm having fun with it... And now I'm obsessed with finding more household things to bring into my iPad to meet their demise! ;)

You have done it again. There I was, quite happy to take shots, change the colours and contrast in Snapseed, perhaps add a few textures in Repix but now Im off to the AppStore to get me a blender.
Great photos, stunning results ...... Excellent!

You have done it again. There I was, quite happy to take shots, change the colours and contrast in Snapseed, perhaps add a few textures in Repix but now Im off to the AppStore to get me a blender.
Great photos, stunning results ...... Excellent!
LOL and thanks so very much James!! :D I'm always happy to encourage the AppWhore in us all... Image Blender is an awesome tool to have, as is Juxtaposer and Superimpose. :sneaky:

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

View attachment 38726

View attachment 38727

View attachment 38728

View attachment 38730

View attachment 38803

View attachment 38804

View attachment 38732

Very nice indeed :p xx

View attachment 38726

View attachment 38727

View attachment 38728

View attachment 38730

View attachment 38803

View attachment 38804

View attachment 38732

I would never have thought to combine these but they work wonderfully RoseCat!

View attachment 59531

For this one I didn't use an image from an abandoned train this time, but the side of a little shack-like structure with electrical stuff inside...

Apps used: Image Blender, Filterstorm, Snapseed, PixlrExpress+
Very, very great images! I had the feeling of being sucked into a treasure hunt of a video game where you have to walk through those strange surroundings and looking for clues like Sherlock Holmes. Very cool!! :)

Very, very great images! I had the feeling of being sucked into a treasure hunt of a video game where you have to walk through those strange surroundings and looking for clues like Sherlock Holmes. Very cool!! :)
THANK YOU!! :notworthy: These images have a slightly disturbing aspect I really like...LOL. o_O

Back
Top Bottom