B. Image A edited in snapseed
View attachment 45773

C. Procamera unedited
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612278.210733.jpg

D. Image C edited in snapseed (drama)
View attachment 45776

E. Procamera unedited
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612461.222230.jpg

F. Image E edited in snapseed (HDR scape)
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612536.367263.jpg

P.S. Sorry about the last 2 attached photos below, mobitog being a bit naughty again :D

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612096.780314.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612096.780314.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 38
  • ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612348.830151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMobiTog1384612348.830151.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 39
Hey Simin, chetori ?

Looking good !

I couldn't resist peer group pressure any longer ... I just got my first olloclip today (the telephoto) and I liked it so much that I've ordered the 4-in-1 too. I can't wait to do these kind of macro shots.

D.

You certainly seem to have sorted this accessory out Simin... :thumbs:

Who knew buttons could be so visually appealing... :D

And @Darren@RI nice one Darren, you're gonna love it... :rog:

Hey Simin, chetori ?

Looking good !

I couldn't resist peer group pressure any longer ... I just got my first olloclip today (the telephoto) and I liked it so much that I've ordered the 4-in-1 too. I can't wait to do these kind of macro shots.

D.
Merci bad nistam, you polyglot Darren. Speak many other languages? :D
P.S. I look forward to seeing your olloclip photos, it's a great toy :)

Last edited:
You certainly seem to have sorted this accessory out Simin... :thumbs:

Who knew buttons could be so visually appealing... :D

And @Darren@RI nice one Darren, you're gonna love it... :rog:
Thanx Rog, i must admit it was quite fun doing these, buttons are such cute subjects :). P.s. I haven't tried the fisheye yet, any advice on how to get the best out of that? Thanx

Last edited:
@docsimsim - Well, the Fisheye does take almost any subject you fancy, from Facial close ups (gives people rather large features depending on what's closest to the lens, nose, ears and so on) and pets make good subjects for this, but also takes great 'scapes - landscapes, townscapes, roomscapes and so on, just needs a little imagination!

The Wide Angle is also good for 'scapes and fitting a little more in than you will be able to with your standard lens... :)

Continue having fun... :rog:

@docsimsim - Well, the Fisheye does take almost any subject you fancy, from Facial close ups (gives people rather large features depending on what's closest to the lens, nose, ears and so on) and pets make good subjects for this, but also takes great 'scapes - landscapes, townscapes, roomscapes and so on, just needs a little imagination!

The Wide Angle is also good for 'scapes and fitting a little more in than you will be able to with your standard lens... :)

Continue having fun... :rog:
Thanx Roger. So fisheye can be used very close up too?

Thanx Roger. So fisheye can be used very close up too?
Fairly close, but not Macro close and is not so restrictive having a huge depth of field to play with, so focus is not an issue, unless you are too close... :D

It is a camera and cropping tool specially designed by the manufacturers to work with your ōlloclip to maximise its potential... :D
Thanx, just installed it. So you reckon it's better than say, for instance Procamera? I use the latter when shooting macros

Back
Top Bottom