Do you know ... Handy Photo?

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
When you have an interesting object in an image ...

image.jpg

... you can use for example Handy Photo to mask it (by hand) and separate it from it's surroundings ...

image.jpg

... and save this separated image with transparend background into camera roll for further use ...

... for example put it into iColorama with [Effects] and [Blend] over some other image ...

image.jpg

... or layer it in PhotoFusion above other images ...
image.jpg

Just to inspire you :) Have fun!

Wow!! I had no idea! I usually use Juxtaposer for this task... but I don't believe it has that transparent background feature.... :thumbs:

Reactions: Mik
RoseCat Juxtaposer can:

1. After creating your mask, go to the Stamp Manager
image.jpg

2. Save mask as new stamp by selecting Save current
image.jpg

3. Go back to the Stamp Manager, choose the stamp that was created, and click Save as transparent PNG to the Camera Roll
image.jpg

Union, Superimpose, and Leonardo can also export transparent PNGs to the Camera Roll for future creative ease.

Note: Leaf pic belongs to Mik.

Which app do you think has the best tools for masking an object from a background? I know the sort of tools I would look for in a desktop app but we're not on a desktop. Magic wand, "select similar", grow or shrink selection, selection edge feathering, drawing along the edge of an object to define where the boundary is located so some auto edge-detection can work. So far it seems my masking work has been mostly manual, although easier on iPad and with a stylus. Seeing what you are doing under your finger is often an issue.

RoseCat Juxtaposer can:

1. After creating your mask, go to the Stamp Manager
View attachment 59332

2. Save mask as new stamp by selecting Save current
View attachment 59333

3. Go back to the Stamp Manager, choose the stamp that was created, and click Save as transparent PNG to the Camera Roll
View attachment 59335

Union, Superimpose, and Leonardo can also export transparent PNGs to the Camera Roll for future creative ease.

Note: Leaf pic belongs to Mik.
Cool! Thank you for letting me know! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom