Elements of Surprise Challenge #64

I really love what you all did in the mean time. Thank you for the fab raw materials ... a real gift :thumbs:

Larry I took a liberty and used BOTH your pictures :sneaky: :eek:

listen_closer.jpg

Diptic ... inspired by something very cool Robert did in the week (in the appstract section)

Last edited:
I really love what you all did in the mean time. Thank you for the fab raw materials ... a real gift :thumbs:

View attachment 43805

Diptic ... inspired by something very cool Robert did in the week (in the appstract section)

Whoa Darren, this is awesome! :)
Honoured that you used the same technique, very cool even if I say so myself.

"I See You!"
I loved the blue in Delta's image but at first glance the shape reminded me of an eye so that's what I went with.

Actually I am going to give @Darren@RI a choice.... One is Delta's with the addition, second is run through DynaLight's Orton, I like both but is Darren wants brighter more intense colours he can use it....

View attachment 43787
The eye image was on one of the free stock photo sites. Initially I thought it needed a bit of a boost so it was opened in DynaLight and it's Overcooked filter. I opened that image in Inspire and got rid of most of the surrounding bits that I didn't want. SuperImpose was used to blend the two images and then back into Inspire to soften the edges a bit more.

View attachment 43788
Everything as above but with DynaLight's Orton
Way cool Larry!! Really great add! :thumbs:

View attachment 43805

Darren!

Love.Love. Your final touches were amazing and the vid is such a special touch ! :)

Back
Top Bottom