Elements of Surprise Challenge #64

Everything changes ...

image.jpg

Diptic, snapseed, Tangent and ImagrBlender

Wow, these happened fast....

Robert, Leslee and Delta, your additions have been great! Completely different direction then I thought it would go... Will try and figure out something later...

"I See You!"
I loved the blue in Delta's image but at first glance the shape reminded me of an eye so that's what I went with.

Actually I am going to give @Darren@RI a choice.... One is Delta's with the addition, second is run through DynaLight's Orton, I like both but is Darren wants brighter more intense colours he can use it....

image.jpg

The eye image was on one of the free stock photo sites. Initially I thought it needed a bit of a boost so it was opened in DynaLight and it's Overcooked filter. I opened that image in Inspire and got rid of most of the surrounding bits that I didn't want. SuperImpose was used to blend the two images and then back into Inspire to soften the edges a bit more.

image.jpg

Everything as above but with DynaLight's Orton

"I See You!"
I loved the blue in Delta's image but at first glance the shape reminded me of an eye so that' sweat I went with.

Actually I am going to give @Darren@RI a choice.... One is Delta's with the addition, second is run through DynaLight's Orton, I like both but is Darren wants brighter more intense colours he can use it....

View attachment 43787
The eye image was on one of the free stock photo sites. Initially I thought it needed a bit of a boost so it was opened in DynaLight and it's Overcooked filter. I opened that image in Inspire and got rid of most of the surrounding bits that I didn't want. SuperImpose was used to blend the two images and then back into Inspire to soften the edges a bit more.

View attachment 43788
Everything as above but with DynaLight's Orton

Very cool Larry! :)

Back
Top Bottom