Ella Rose

iNOLOGIST

MobiFan
This is a shot I took a year ago for another project. It was taken in a local village hall, hired for the day at a cost of £15.00 The lighting was a single tungsten constant source lighting head. I never got round to processing it as I couldn't work out how to get a nice feel and tone I liked. However a s/h iPad purchased last week and a new app from NIK software, that I'll start a thread about, got me to this

becalmed
5817112287_09e9c83941_b.jpg

That is such a lovely image. So evocative. The lighting is amazing (or is that the processing?). You get so much from every image you take - whether it's architecture or people- that I am awestruck. Can't wait to read the thread.

Absolutely love this Gordon... :thumbs: ...brilliant as ever and a complete contrast to the hard, grey, in your face architecture images you are so adept at producing, this is so sensitive and calming it is just drawing me in to every last detail!

A superb entrance to your Mobitog 2.0 postings sir and thank you for joining us here in the new look community, hope you like it enough to share much more of your iPhoneography and processing skills with the community... :D

And adding in the detail with a linked thread about the new app you are working with is excellent, perhaps a full review of this new one when you have the time and have finished evaluating would be worthwhile... :cool:

Fantastic Gordon.

You are a shining beacon of taking iPhoneography to new heights....

Beautiful title too.

Great to see you on board. Hope you like 2.0 sir - it is awesome to have you here with us :)

Back
Top Bottom