Emailing images on iPad

mahoganyturtle

MobiLurver
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
mel
Is there a way to set image size when emailing on the iPad like you can on the iPhone? I need to email a full res image but it won't give me the option, it is frustrating to have to transfer to either my laptop or phone just to email it :/

Is there a way to set image size when emailing on the iPad like you can on the iPhone? I need to email a full res image but it won't give me the option, it is frustrating to have to transfer to either my laptop or phone just to email it :/
Not sure how you are trying to send Mel, but the following gives you the size option when using iPhoto or the Native Photo App on my iPad...

Choose to send the iMage from within the App and you should get this screen...

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1354140767.860363.jpg

If you click on the word Image with the size alonside near top right you will get the size option show up as follows...

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1354140820.639301.jpg

Is this what you were looking for... :rog:

I just email a 1.3 MB/300dpi, 1064x 1064 image to myself...it didn't ask me size...it just went. Same screen as Rog's but I don't have a size line..

I just email a 1.3 MB/300dpi, 1064x 1064 image to myself...it didn't ask me size...it just went. Same screen as Rog's but I don't have a size line..
You have to click on the word Images near top right as shown in my first screen shot D, this will open up the size options in my second screen shot... :D

Not sure how you are trying to send Mel, but the following gives you the size option when using iPhoto or the Native Photo App on my iPad...

Choose to send the iMage from within the App and you should get this screen...

View attachment 27205

If you click on the word Image with the size alonside near top right you will get the size option show up as follows...

View attachment 27206

Is this what you were looking for... :rog:
Excellent tip! Much appreciated! :D

Back
Top Bottom