HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - DECEMBER - Nara Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Konnichiwa from Japan! Nara City is the capital of Nara Prefecture in Japan’s central Kansai region. It was the capital city of Japan for most of the 8th century before the capital was moved to neighboring Kyoto for the next thousand years.

Yoshiko​

Vintage tonality​

Based on photo albums found in retro cafes (kisaten) from the 70s and 80s, this lens is has vintage tonality with a soft focus.

Shika 82​

Weathered vignette​

Weathered and worn, this film is based on photo albums found in a small Japanese cafe.

All photos by Aravind Kaimal.

Last edited:
Konnichiwa from Japan! Nara City is the capital of Nara Prefecture in Japan’s central Kansai region. It was the capital city of Japan for most of the 8th century before the capital was moved to neighboring Kyoto for the next thousand years.

Yoshiko​

Vintage tonality​

Based on photo albums found in retro cafes (kisaten) from the 70s and 80s, this lens is has vintage tonality with a soft focus.

Shika 82​

Weathered vignette​

Weathered and worn, this film is based on photo albums found in a small Japanese cafe.

All photos by Aravind Kaimal.

Folks will probably think me nuts, but I kinda like the orange fabric-y border. I may have to spend that 99 cents.

Experimenting with the pak on some mediocre photos I took in Kyoto & Nara in 2008 before I really got interested photography. Kind of works if I lighten up with the Flamingo flash & shake for variations.

This was pre iPhone for me so can’t post them here; so I will keep looking for iPhone pix to experiment with - not too hopeful.

La Posada, Winslow, AZ
Art by Tina Mion and the Turquoise Room- with TripleCrown

9A638664-947C-4362-B27C-262C7C7F9E96.jpeg
6F757D4B-E136-4A69-AC8A-0C8A2AE46598.jpeg
C60199CD-F61D-45EF-BEEB-BB398A09D465.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom