HipstaPaks FIRST FRIDAY - NOVEMBER - Pilsen Hipstapak

Populuxe

MobiAddict
Real Name
Kent Kangley
Device
iPhone15
Posting this real fast. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it is in the app already. If you don't see it in the Hipstamart, just search for Pilsen. It's description is simply "Return to Chicago."
pilsen.png

Scotty P lens: Blue boost. The latest in the Scott lens series, this edition adds a lovely deep contrast and boost to blue tones.
scottp-package.png
scottp.png

Thalia film: Warm vignette. A simple yet effective vignette is achieved with this film. Made in Chicago.
thalia-package.png
thalia.png

Just found this. Some nice deep contrast on the shadows and a definite intensification of the blue end. Nothing majorly amazing, but could be good to mix and match

HipstamaticPhoto-720800122.315709.jpeg
HipstamaticPhoto-720799886.529300.jpeg
HipstamaticPhoto-720800019.557530.jpeg

This is one of those paks I look at and think, "Not bad! ....but, nothing I couldn't create in Snapseed."

I do wonder sometimes if they are simply renaming existing paks and repackaging them. Its a nice pak, but nothing outstanding. At least it is useable, not like that stupid flash that puts coloured dots all over the shot, or the film that crops off half the shot with a massive light leak.

I do wonder sometimes if they are simply renaming existing paks and repackaging them. Its a nice pak, but nothing outstanding. At least it is useable, not like that stupid flash that puts coloured dots all over the shot, or the film that crops off half the shot with a massive light leak.
I must be coming along in my Hipsta training because I know exactly which paks you’re talking about. :lmao:

I just wanted to point out that Sidral Mundet is an apple-flavored soft drink from Mexico (and it's delicious.) The person in the photo is holding a bottle of it. So it begs the question: Is Sidral Mundet the photographer's nom de photographie, or does Sidral Mundet really have their PR game going on?

Back
Top Bottom