MobiLifer
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Dee
Device
iPhone 12 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Took a walk with a friend today to see what's blooming. Not as much as I usually see.

Captured and edited with Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Native Cam with HDR, Painteresque, and SnapSeed.
uploadfromtaptalk1392257697485.jpg

Beautiful photo, I am so jealous. We just got a foot and a half of snow in Maryland. More to come
Our lovely blizzardly fluffy flakes are turning to ice/rain.... it will be ugly here soon. Next week is supposed to be in the 40's up to 50 degrees all week so it should all MELT. :thumbs: :D

Beautiful photo, I am so jealous. We just got a foot and a half of snow in Maryland. More to come
Thank you Mike! I feel your pain, lived in Wisconsin most of my life and 6 weeks over this Winter to work for a former employer... :(
Our lovely blizzardly fluffy flakes are turning to ice/rain.... it will be ugly here soon. Next week is supposed to be in the 40's up to 50 degrees all week so it should all MELT. :thumbs: :D
I saw that on TV :( Messy!
Melt, that won't happen in Wisconsin for a while... they just keep getting slammed, sub-zero or snow. I wish the weather up north would straighten out so our WARM weather would return! ;) :thumbs:

Took a walk with a friend today to see what's blooming. Not as much as I usually see.

Captured and edited with Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Native Cam with HDR, Painteresque, and SnapSeed.
View attachment 49869
Looks like an enchanted garden to me -- beautiful picture!

Similar to Mike Laurie and Catherine's comments: No flamingoes here in Aus, and I wouldn't know one if I fell over one.

Years ago there was a fad about birthdays & plastic pink flamingoes -- you could get 21 or 40 or 60 or however many of them delivered overnight, placed all over the person's front lawn (if they had one :). You have that sort of thing in US?

(And what's the opposite of oasis? ie flamingoes & those little lush green places in the middle of snowy winters?)

Looks like an enchanted garden to me -- beautiful picture!

Similar to Mike Laurie and Catherine's comments: No flamingoes here in Aus, and I wouldn't know one if I fell over one.

Years ago there was a fad about birthdays & plastic pink flamingoes -- you could get 21 or 40 or 60 or however many of them delivered overnight, placed all over the person's front lawn (if they had one :). You have that sort of thing in US?

(And what's the opposite of oasis? ie flamingoes & those little lush green places in the middle of snowy winters?)
There was a similar fad here ;)

Back
Top Bottom