MobiSupporter
Real Name
jen
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
image.jpeg

iPhone 4s layered and blended & layered and blended & layered and blended bits of same image in Union. Layover image from Morguefile.com. Filter/colour change in Pixite Shift.

View attachment 72036

iPhone 4s layered and blended & layered and blended & layered and blended bits of same image in Union. Layover image from Morguefile.com. Filter/colour change in Pixite Shift.

Wow! And what a great color combo -- those particular greens and blues are mesmerizing with the reds and also create lots of tension with the title (for me, anyway).

Wow! And what a great color combo -- those particular greens and blues are mesmerizing with the reds and also create lots of tension with the title (for me, anyway).

Ted, I love that you often comment on colour/s :inlove: when I put the finished version thru shift there were some sepia/gold tones I quite liked, but I really wanted that (and that much) red. I really like that the palette creates tension with thef title for you.

Speaking of title, I was having what I hear called 'a senior's moment', and asking DH what's that word, sortof like abandoned, but more bereft - quite biblical word..? Didn't sleep till I looked it up and 'remembered' forsaken. I never met a thesaurus I didn't like.

What Ted said....

This is really wonderful....something to keep coming back to. [emoji173]️

I'm seeing a bird and wings and great colors in this college, Jen. Really powerful stuff!

Man, I do love these colors....

Taking another peek, and for sure there's a crown.... and for the life of me I keep seeing a horse standing on it's hind legs, underneath the crown, which is hovering.

Back
Top Bottom