MobiStaff
Real Name
Lisa Waddell
Device
Steampunk PhotoTaDa, Dynamic Light

image-4189413893.png

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

vixenscry said:
NICE one :) reminds me of my daughters mac game wiz of Oz !

Thanks. I just discovered the Steampunk app last night.

Cool photo, and an interesting look app. Does it do full size images? If so, I might have to grab it.

Thanks Bryan! I have seen nothing to indicate whether photos are saved high-res.

lisamjw said:
Steampunk PhotoTaDa, Dynamic Light

I love Steampunk, and I love the way you have used the app to good effect. I like photos that make us see something ordinary in a new and vibrant way, and this one really does. Great image, I think.

Vetican II said:
I love Steampunk, and I love the way you have used the app to good effect. I like photos that make us see something ordinary in a new and vibrant way, and this one really does. Great image, I think.

Thanks so much! This app definitely has its' place. I've just started playing with LetterMpress on the iPad. I think it will work well with this app.

Really love this! Great look & feel...I do like a nicely grunged photo! Will have to check out SteamPunk. :)

RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Really love this! Great look & feel...I do like a nicely grunged photo! Will have to check out SteamPunk. :)

Thank you! There are some great things about this app but it's not one I'd use all the time.

azure said:
Really neat! The subject is unusual and good!

Thanks Azure! Just happened to be walking down the street and saw it. Like they say, the best camera is the one you have with you!

Back
Top Bottom