Graphic design

Mik

MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Michael
Device
iPhone X
As @RoseCat suggested, for my more graphical images, I opened this thread. You all are invited to participate and post your graphic art images. With graphic art I think of images, that don't look like photos any more. More like a cartoon, a drawing, or typography. You can start with a photo or with a blank canvas to draw on. I can't give you an exact definition what those images look like. :D Let's see was happens. ;)

To begin, I post an image I shoot today. It's the mall area in my home town.

PureShot, LoryStripes, iColorama

image.jpg

Great idea for an on-going project Michael... :thumbs:

And a good start too... :D

Although I thought double yellow lines were bad enough!... :rog:
In Germay, we don't have yellow lines on the street. Just white, except for roadworks.

Circle of colours

View attachment 47760

Mostly edited in Handy Photo and iColorama, used Mattebox to add some grain.

In those rare magic moments you are loaded with imagination and creativity. Wonderful things can happen.
Swirl

View attachment 47782

Startup image was a selfmade texture. Then iColorama, Handy Photo, Rhonna.
These are both just beautiful! The first one has such gorgeous jewel tones, and the second one is like melted icecream! So cool.

Reactions: Mik
These are all really cool images. Love all the colour. :)
Which app are you using to add text to your images?

Hi! What was the original subject if I can ask??
Thanks! Really lovely, I like the movement in it.
I come back to your question. :) I'll show you the first steps of the process. This is a normal light switch in a normal car (steering wheel on the correct side, that means left :sneaky::p). I shot it with camera movement to get thoses stripes. Key was then, to bend the image around a sphere and to apply rotation blur. And many more steps for refinement.

image.jpg

I come back to your question. :) I'll show you the first steps of the process. This is a normal light switch in a normal car (steering wheel on the correct side, that means left :sneaky::p). I shot it with camera movement to get thoses stripes. Key was then, to bend the image around a sphere and to apply rotation blur. And many more steps for refinement.

View attachment 47882
Very creative! :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom