"Guilty Pleasures"

- Shot on - iPhone 6s PLUS
IMG_8865.jpg

- Cropped with - Camera+
- Edited with - VSCO

Enjoy! :)

Nice shot, but I have absolutely no idea what a 'funnel cake' is ! o_O

Dito. [emoji1][emoji106]
It's a pastry/donut type batter, and you put it in a funnel type tool (kind of like a pastry bag but I think it's metal) and you squirt the batter in boiling oil in a swirling circle pattern. Once it's fried it's dipped in powdered confectioners sugar. They are dee-lish and a staple at any fairgrounds (on the US East Coast, anyway...)

It's a pastry/donut type batter, and you put it in a funnel type tool (kind of like a pastry bag but I think it's metal) and you squirt the batter in boiling oil in a swirling circle pattern. Once it's fried it's dipped in powdered confectioners sugar. They are dee-lish and a staple at any fairgrounds (on the US East Coast, anyway...)
Same on the west coast. Fair food, like corndogs and deep-fried anything.

Love this image!
Thank you! :)

You are quite a story teller, Johnny! Another great image...
Thanks RoseCat! I appreciate that very much! :)

Nice shot, but I have absolutely no idea what a 'funnel cake' is ! o_O
I hope all of you experience the goodness of said, "Funnel Cake" You will not be upset! :)

You are exactly right! MMMMMMM! :D

Many thanks for the cultural exchange [emoji2]

Oh, now I know! German translation is even by word! "Trichterkuchen", but also "Strauben", "Striebele" or "Eierschöbel". Comes more from Bavarian and Austrian kitchen. I remember to have seen such on Christmas markets. So it seems it's more for the colder part of the year here. [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom