Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
happy little bluebirds fly.jpg

Processed with FX Photo Studio, Iris & PhotoForge2

Very impressive image, Catherine. I love the vivid blue tones combined with a B&W image.

Wow Catherine... :eek:

That really does make my eyes go really weird if I look at it for more than a few seconds... :confused:

Great piece of isolation of the 'brollies by colour, I think it is the blurring effect that does it, how did you achieve this... :D

Wow Catherine... :eek:
Great piece of isolation of the 'brollies by colour, I think it is the blurring effect that does it, how did you achieve this... :D
Thank you! I used FX Photo Studio for the blur, and to isolate the blue. Then I ran it through Iris and applied Color Sketch, PhotoForge2 for the frame. :)

Love this...and the title! I know its seem like I comment on titles alot but I love when the perfect words match the perfect image as you have done here.

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

lisamjw said:
Love this...and the title! I know its seem like I comment on titles alot but I love when the perfect words match the perfect image as you have done here.
Thanks Lisa - so glad you like it! :D I'm the same way - sometimes I sit on a photo because the right title won't come to me...

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Back
Top Bottom