Jason
Device
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1431879687.655362.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1431879800.478806.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1431879853.611975.jpg
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1431879942.256605.jpg

Union, camera360, vscoCam, art studio, brush strokes, enlight

Last edited:
Love, love, love the second image, Jason! The colors, textures and the layering are fantastic.

Thanks Lisa. I like that one too, as she has different expressions depending on which of her eyes you focus on.

Oh wow Jason. [insert hyperbole].

And doesn't the canvas texture on the first two just work !?!

Do you print/mount/display much of your work? Do you live in an attic? With canvases and frames and bits of plasterboard cluttered up the stairwell and over the floors? Do you have a gallery? All minimalist and 'anything but chardonnay'? A catalogue? I'd love to see how your riot of style & colour 'hangs' - do share if you have a pic?

Oh wow Jason. [insert hyperbole].

And doesn't the canvas texture on the first two just work !?!

Do you print/mount/display much of your work? Do you live in an attic? With canvases and frames and bits of plasterboard cluttered up the stairwell and over the floors? Do you have a gallery? All minimalist and 'anything but chardonnay'? A catalogue? I'd love to see how your riot of style & colour 'hangs' - do share if you have a pic?
I've only just got into the smartphone Insta-art thing in the past couple of years and I wasn't taking any of it very seriously but some of my stuff in the past 6 months has had me wondering. I had a idea of painting done of my favs ones big and having an exhibition of tiny gems of iPhone screens backlit and big paint splashed canvases inspired them. I have s mate in Hk who does exquisite iPhone shots of moody harborscapes and boats and island life. His stuff was blown up and put into canvases and looked fab. I don't think my earlier efforts would stand up to it but most of the apps keep things at decent resolution now and big photo is handy. Thanks for the feedback too

Back
Top Bottom