MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
EDIT > This is dogsitter's Welcome post! So, rather than lose the great responses so far I have merged the threads - unfortunately merging retains the date order so Carol's post is a little further down the sequence! But please carry on and Welcome Carol as dog sitter to our wonderful MobiFamily... :D

A very warm welcome to MobiTog Carol! :D So happy you're here. :thumbs:

I love that you own a pet sitting business! I'm a big animal lover and I always thought that would be a great job... Urban Hiker - very intriguing! I've never heard that term before. I walked around the city for about 3 hours today...would that qualify as an urban hike? :sneaky:

Really looking forward to seeing your photos... Also check out our Challenge forum - we have a lot of fun there! :D

Hi. I'm Carol Smith or Dogsitter
Im glad to meet all of you!
Hmmm... I'm thinking about how to describe myself... Ok. I like to read; and I write sometimes. I'm a gardener, and an iPhoneographer , of course. I own a Pet Sitting business. And I'm an Urban Hiker. I live in coastal New Jersey. I often collaborate with my best friend Oliver Reckert, who lives in Germany. Some of my photos were taken in Germany even though I've never been there.
I like animal and birds so a lot of my pics are of them. I also love to take pics in NYC.
Hi Carol good to see you here, look forward to seeing your images on Mobitog

Hi. I'm Carol Smith or Dogsitter
Im glad to meet all of you!
Hmmm... I'm thinking about how to describe myself... Ok. I like to read; and I write sometimes. I'm a gardener, and an iPhoneographer , of course. I own a Pet Sitting business. And I'm an Urban Hiker. I live in coastal New Jersey. I often collaborate with my best friend Oliver Reckert, who lives in Germany. Some of my photos were taken in Germany even though I've never been there.
I like animal and birds so a lot of my pics are of them. I also love to take pics in NYC.

Hey Carol, it is great to finally welcome you to the iPhoneography community that is MobiTog, it is really great you have made it... ;)

Please don't hesitate to shout up if you have any further queries, someone will always be on hand to assist... :D

We hope you enjoy the MobiCommunity and will spread the MobiLove to fellow iPhoneographers... :rog:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom