Real Name
Matt
Device
iPhone 11 Pro
My turn.

Helloooooo! :D

How shiny and bootiful Mobi2.0 looks!

Yo Mattski... :D

Superb jobby so far Meister of the Mobi 2.0... ;)

Loving the progress and the way it is starting to come together... :D

The new Mobitog is lovely and fresh and feels welcoming. Good job, Roger and Matt! You guys have obviously been working really hard at getting this thing off the ground, let's make it THE place for iPhoneographers to hang out and indulge in their passion with other like-minded folks :thumbs:

We are truly hoping that now we have made the environment a lot more conducive and intuitive that this could become a Hub for all things iPhoneography! :)

Thanks for your kind words AlyZen!

Remember - we run this place for YOU! So if there are ever any suggestions please let us know! I you feel there is scope for a new section, or you know of a way to get us out there into every iPhoneographers heart then please let us know.

You can use the Contact Us button, or start a conversation (this forums PM system!) with Rog, Jilly or myself.

The new Mobitog is lovely and fresh and feels welcoming. Good job, Roger and Matt! You guys have obviously been working really hard at getting this thing off the ground, let's make it THE place for iPhoneographers to hang out and indulge in their passion with other like-minded folks :thumbs:

Thank you so much AlyZen, it really means a lot to Matt and me when MobiMembers say such lovely things, makes the effort worthwhile and the time and expense satisfied... :D

We are with you 100% and our stated aim is to make MobiTog THE iPhoneography Community for all iPhoneographers, of all skill levels and experience, wherever they are in the world... :thumbs:

As Matt has already suggested, anything you and other MobiMembers can think of to increase our membership and improve the entire MobiTog Community experience will be gratefully received - we will consider everything but cannot promise to action it all... ;)

Thanks again, enjoy the Community and feedback wherever and whenever... :cool:

Back
Top Bottom