MobiLurver
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Jeffrey
Device
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
I have always had a camera, but I'm relatively new to iPhoneogaphy and the editing thereof :) So I'm very happy to have found a place where everyone is supportive of newcomers, and established members.

It has been said many times, I'm sure, but I too am looking forward to learning and contributing what I can.

I'm kinda new to the whole online thing, so this should be quite an experience

Welcome to MobiTog! Looking forward to learning this fine art form with you and sharing what I've learned over the past few months. This is a great group of artists and mobile photography enthusiasts all around the world. They have inspired me as I am sure they will you as well. Have fun!

Welcome Jeffrey, this is a great place to find and get involved with other really good photographers/artists. Don't be afraid to ask questions, most are all to willing to answer. Looking forward to seeing your images.

Welcome to MobiTog! You've definitely found the right place to learn all there is to know about iPhoneography, apps, photo taking tips, apps, accessories, did I mention apps? We do love apps here... ;) :D Looking forward to joining you on this journey!

Here's some information that might prove useful as you find your way around:

The MobiTog Community is set out in four main areas or sections:

Community
Here we welcome everyone, post announcements and take in your suggestions and comments.

Image Sharing
Self-explanatory and broken down into sub-sections clearly named to make it easy to find a topic of your choice. It is here that you post your images.

iPhoneography Discussion
For general conversations and discussions about all things iphoneography-related.

Members Area
An exclusive MobiMembers-only section. Feel free to discuss things with other members - and find out about Top Secret stuff not for public consumption!

Important note: Please remember that only images originated on a mobile device (iOS or Android) can be posted to this community. No pictures created on a DSLR or compact camera are allowed.

Lastly, if you have any questions on anything at all be sure to give us a shout out!

@dscheff - Hi Jeffrey and a very warm welcome to the Global Mobile Photography Community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join in with us from Villa Rica... :D

We are excited to have you join us and will look forward to seeing some of your Mobile Photography work, and you will find everyone here willing to assist and share in anything you would like... ;)

@RoseCat has already given you some pointers, but the best advice is to just leap right in and join in anywhere and everywhere you fancy, we are quite a friendly bunch really... ;)

Hopefully, you will enjoy our humble offerings and will then spread the word to all of your Mobile Photography addicted friends, family, colleagues and everyone else you can think of to help us share the MobiLurve around the globe... :inlove:

Oh, and if you have a minute, please do drop your location pin on the MobiMap, under the Members tab at the top of the page in browser view... ;)

If you need any assistance on anything MobiTog, or Mobile Photography generally, just shout up, everyone here is always keen to help... :rog:

Hi Jeffrey and welcome to Mobitog! It's very nice to meet you. Looking forward to seeing your images and if you have any questions give a shout and someone will definitely answer!

Back
Top Bottom