Hi everyone!

ValeriGail

MobiLurver
Real Name
Valeri
Device
Hi everyone! It's so wonderful to find y'all! I've been shooting iphoneography for awhile and have no idea why it took me this long to search out a forum, but glad I found one!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. ;)

Oh, I'm Valeri from Texas. Shooting with a 3GS for the time being and on occasion I steal my husband i4. Lol.

Hi Valeri, welcome to Mobitog. I think you'll find this a pretty friendly place to hang out and share your images. I look forward to having chats a long the way. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Hi Valeri welcome to Mobitog family from Portugal

ValeriGail said:
Hi everyone! It's so wonderful to find y'all! I've been shooting iphoneography for awhile and have no idea why it took me this long to search out a forum, but glad I found one!! Looking forward to getting to know everyone. ;)

Oh, I'm Valeri from Texas. Shooting with a 3GS for the time being and on occasion I steal my husband i4. Lol.

Hi Valeri and welcome to Mobitog! This is a fabulous and fun place to be!! BTW, I live about 30 miles north of Houston.

Hi Valeri and a warm welcome to MobiTog. Hope you like what you see. Prepare to be inspired. Oh, and warn your husband you'll be stealing his iPhone 4 a lot more from now on! :D

ValeriGail said:

Hi Val from another fellow Texan. Welcome to MobiTog

richardcb said:
Hi Valeri and a warm welcome to MobiTog. Hope you like what you see. Prepare to be inspired. Oh, and warn your husband you'll be stealing his iPhone 4 a lot more from now on! :D

Lol. We joke that he has a wife blocker app on it cause it crashes when I try to use it! Seriously though I actually prefer my phone simply because it's mine and all my apps are here. I've been shooting with it forever, it seems and it's like a good friend. Though, I'm not too attached than a 4s cant seperate us ;). Lol

Lisamjw,
I'm north of Houston too! Up in Livingston on the lake! ;)

ValeriGail said:
Lol. We joke that he has a wife blocker app on it cause it crashes when I try to use it! Seriously though I actually prefer my phone simply because it's mine and all my apps are here. I've been shooting with it forever, it seems and it's like a good friend. Though, I'm not too attached than a 4s cant seperate us ;). Lol

Lisamjw,
I'm north of Houston too! Up in Livingston on the lake! ;)

Great area and a beautiful lake! I live in The Woodlands.

Hey there Valeri!! Welcome to MobiTog! It may take folks awhile to find us but once they do they're hooked! Snoop around and check out all the forums, and join a challenge or two! :D

Veevs said:
Well hello girlie, guess who! About time you made it over here lol!!

Veevs!!!! Hey girl!! Yeah, I know right? Lol. I don't know why I didn't check into the social side of iphoneography sooner, I'm seriously head over heels here! Well, yes I know why, cause sharing scares the tar out of me!! Lol. But I'm getting over that and just enjoying. I miss you in the digi group though!! Now I'll just bug you here! Mwahahaha. Just teasing!

Well, yes I know why, cause sharing scares the tar out of me!!
Valeri, no pressure to post straight away. Just hangout and get a feel for the place. Look around, ask questions and share only when you feel like it. The only rule we have is whoever drains the coffee pot in the members' lounge has the brew a fresh batch! :lol:

Veevs!!!! Hey girl!! Yeah, I know right? Lol. I don't know why I didn't check into the social side of iphoneography sooner, I'm seriously head over heels here! Well, yes I know why, cause sharing scares the tar out of me!! Lol. But I'm getting over that and just enjoying. I miss you in the digi group though!! Now I'll just bug you here! Mwahahaha. Just teasing!

You will love it here, post as many images as you want and participate in the challenges as they are great fun!

Heya Valeri and a warm welcome to the iPhoneography addiction clinic that is the MobiTog community, it is great to have you join us... :thumbs:

We have no idea why it took you so long to find us either, but at least you have and we look forward to seeing much of your iPhoneography work as you do your best to make up for lost time... :D

Back
Top Bottom