hipstamatic street photography....

Excellent work! This would have been simply AWESOME had you managed to get the BG subject right into the gap.... but it does nonetheless show awesome movement and energy!

Great work!

Yeah, agree with Smooth, the movement and processing is fantastic.

I must try movement photo's, I have an app called SlowShutter which I have yet to really use as yet :)

Hi, thank you very much all of you.

wibbly, about postprocessing, I have checked many hipstamatic files and I realized that there is no reason [except special cases - shooting on blacks or whites] to do postprocessing using the CS5 for example. The hipsta apllication is a good digital filter already. May be a +/- EVs button could be helpful in the special cases... :)

You could take movement photos just shooting in "low" light. The hipstamatic will do everything for you in that case and after many trials you could guess the results, no need for special SlowShutter aplications.....

Thank you again...

Thanks for the clarification, I have hipstamatic but never really got on with it much.

I really must make more effort looking at this! :)

Very nicely done Dimitris, the movement is very well captured and it is pretty well composed, although for me the 'Apparition' should be in frame just a little more, but that is a personal thing... :thumbs:

Still think your image is better than the Pink Floyd attempt... :D

Really nice image, Hipstamatic is one of may favourite B&W shooting apps, usually John S and BlacKeys Supergrain, with the iPhone 4 multitasking i try and take a full shot and then a Hipsta one as well.

Back
Top Bottom