Honey, iOS 6 shrunk the kids!

Wow...thanks for this! I really liked having the option to choose the size, so that's annoying to find out they removed it.

I'll have to test out pasting a photo into email... So it doesn't just embed it into the body of the email, it actually attaches it as a file?

Looking forward to the updated 645PRO! :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Yep, pasting attaches it (although some mail clients may show it as placed inline—but you can still Save As, with all EXIF data and so on).

lkbside said:
Confused - I still get the size options when I email out of the iPhoto app?

Here is the shot.

image-4119986501.jpg

OK, now I'm getting confused too. I'm now getting that screen on iPhone, but not on iPad. Earlier today I was getting it on neither. That's just plain weird.

However, if I try to mail a (very big) TIFF I get the message that "This message is 1.5 MB. You can reduce[...]" when it should be 22 MB plus! So it's still resizing, but it's providing choices…

But then it doesn't resize a 6.4 MB TIFF, so there must be some kind of cut-off...

Apologies. More research is still needed, it seems.

OK, now I'm getting confused too. I'm now getting that screen on iPhone, but not on iPad. Earlier today I was getting it on neither. That's just plain weird.

However, if I try to mail a (very big) TIFF I get the message that "This message is 1.5 MB. You can reduce[...]" when it should be 22 MB plus! So it's still resizing, but it's providing choices…

But then it doesn't resize a 6.4 MB TIFF, so there must be some kind of cut-off...

Apologies. More research is still needed, it seems.
:confused: :alien: :confused:

Thanks for working on this to get us proper information...appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom