B&W House of the Rising Sun

bpahia

MobiLurver
Real Name
Bryan
6x6 + Olloclip + PerfectlyClear + Filterstorm
(technically, it's a building, but the song is one of my favorites, and I've been dying to name a photo after it :D)
House of the Rising Sun.JPG

ditto on the song. Brian Johnson, lead singer of AC/DC had a band called "Geordie" prior to joining AC/DC. You should hear their rendition of the song, powerful rock/acoustic melody, serious good cover with Brian's voice.
Cool image :thumbs:

ditto on the song. Brian Johnson, lead singer of AC/DC had a band called "Geordie" prior to joining AC/DC. You should hear their rendition of the song, powerful rock/acoustic melody, serious good cover with Brian's voice.
Cool image :thumbs:
I'll have to check that out! Funny story about AC/DC. We sort of named the boys after them. We named our first son Andrew Charles as his first name (after my brother and my wife's father). We call him AC for short. When it came time to naming our second child, we really liked Dane as a name, and we thought that it'd be perfect to have his middle name be Campbell. So, our kids are AC/DC. Why Campbell? Bruce Campbell of Evil Dead fame is one of my favorite actors. :D

Back
Top Bottom