How do I clear my Mobitog alerts in the iPad app?

Go into your Settings - Notifications -
Turn off Notification Center at the top,
Alert Style - None
There are 3 more that you can turn off.
Hope it helps Shaunna.:)

Thanks, Carol.

I don't want the notifications to stop. I just want them to acknowledge that I've seen them. For example, I've already read this thread but the alerts badge is still there.
ImageUploadedByMobiTog1356142415.356657.jpg

Thanks, Carol.
I don't want the notifications to stop. I just want them to acknowledge that I've seen them. For example, I've already read this thread but the alerts badge is still there.

I'm not totally sure but I think if you click on the alert thread showing, it should stop showing up?

I don't know why but it clears on my iPhone after refreshing a few times. That didn't happen with the iPad. Weird.

I have to pull down twice to clear it on mine but I have a constant alert for 1 on the icon that will not go away.
Yes, the MobiApp always says 1 now, but I'm sure our dear Smooth is working on a fix and it will eventually work perfectly! :thumbs:

Yes, the MobiApp always says 1 now, but I'm sure our dear Smooth is working on a fix and it will eventually work perfectly! :thumbs:
Spot on Cat - it has been reported and we are waiting for Tapa to send their fix in for the notification issues... :rog:

Apologies for the current issues, but most of them do clear on the second 'Pull Down' to refresh... :D

I've cleared all my alerts, marked all posts as read, and I still have a "2" badge on my app icon. Is this all part of the same bug?

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1358123710.444199.jpg

Back
Top Bottom