How much HD video per GB?

iJohn

MobiStarter
Hello,
I'm trying to decide between a 32GB or 64GB iphone, and would like to know how many minutes of HD video per GB. I suppose to be safe the 64GB would be the way to go, but the price difference between the two could go towards photo/video apps & an Otterbox Commuter case....
Thanks,
John

Interesting you should ask this question today, John, when I have just ordered an external wi-fi hard drive. These devices allow you to store videos, movies, music, documents and more on a device that generate its own wi-fi hotspot and allows you to view and play them directly through your iPhone or iPad. The two I looked at were the Kingston Wi-Drive, available in 16Gb and 32Gb models and the Seagate GoFlex Satellite 500Gb drive. The Kingston is small and compact but limited capacity-wise while the Seagate is more expensive but has massive storage for all your videos. Another option maybe?

Thanks for the reply richardcb. I have a long term storage plan in place, but am wondering about when I'm on the road with just the iphone, without the ability to download....

Back
Top Bottom