Images using PowerCam

Joey

PowerCam > Best Creative Photo App
Real Name
Joey
Thanks Venomator for introducing Project & On-Going Work section. I am a member of PowerCam team and I am in charge of PowerCam's official Instagram account. I will update images taken by our users using PowerCam here. And I'm inviting Mobis to post images too. If you wanna see beautiful images, follow us on Instagram (@powercam) and the owner's Instagram. Thank you.

First image: Lover by @snmulke.
@snmulke.JPG

Image 5: Recalls the memory of 'Friends'. Ross, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Monica & Phoebe. by @snmulke using PowerCam.

@snmulke.JPG

Beautiful images in this thread! PowerCam seems like a really interesting and versatile app... I gotta get out there and shoot with it soon! :thumbs:

I would love to use PowerCam (I do have it) but on my iPhone 3GS it is unusable.
I have only managed to take 1 picture but the shutter only activated about 8 to 10 seconds after I had pressed it and I had already moved off the subject.
Pity, as the images here are incredible.

I would love to use PowerCam (I do have it) but on my iPhone 3GS it is unusable.
I have only managed to take 1 picture but the shutter only activated about 8 to 10 seconds after I had pressed it and I had already moved off the subject.
Pity, as the images here are incredible.

Yes, it's terrible running on iPhone 3GS. Sorry about that. iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 would better.

Yes, it's terrible running on iPhone 3GS. Sorry about that. iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 would better.

If you have a spare 4S or 5 lying around this South African is open to accept donations and would be most greatfull :)

Back
Top Bottom