B&W iO

David Welsh

MobiStarter
Real Name
David Welsh
iPhone 5s shot with Hipstamatic camera, used Jane Lens, Rock BW-11 Film, Flash Off. Then edited with Circular app, and Crema Filter on Instagram. The original shot is the facade of a 3D Model display inside the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver, Canada. Vancouver House is from Bjarke Ingels, Architect and status of the project is on construction.

IMG_4711.JPG

iPhone 5s shot with Hipstamatic camera, used Jane Lens, Rock BW-11 Film, Flash Off. Then edited with Circular app, and Crema Filter on Instagram. The original shot is the facade of a 3D Model display inside the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel in Vancouver, Canada. Vancouver House is from Bjarke Ingels, Architect and status of the project is on construction.

View attachment 64845
Wow David, this is a very nice piece. The guy makes it perfect.

View attachment 64845

This image definitely caught my eye. The tones are wonderful. And Circular is fun, though I seem to like Living Planet even more (but then I do video with it sometimes, it's great for that).

Great perspective and effect. May I suggest that you rotate the image so the guy is standing straight.

View attachment 64845
Excellent Shot :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom