iOS6.0.2 be or not iOS6.0.2 be?

richardcb

MobiLifer
Mobi Veteran
Real Name
Richard
Device
iPhone 12 Pro
Just curious; has anyone upgraded to iOS6.0.2 over the last few days? The update appeared on my iPhone 5 and iPhone mini but not on my older iPhones or iPads, they're still running 6.0.1. I know this was a small maintenance update for wifi problem on the 5 and the mini but does this mean we now have a two-tier iOS system?

Exhibit A for the defence:

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1356039801.312931.jpg

I use my old i4 as my kind of "iPod" now and my i5 as my phone. Update did show up on my i5 but not my 4, problem with that is I'm also having wi-fi problems on my 4! When I called Apple regarding this they said they were already aware of the problem were working on fixing it but right now only solution was to back-up to iTunes, clear my phone to factory settings, then restore. I've tried that before and I'm still upset over the things I lost, even tho I was assured I wouldn't lose a thing! So that's not an option I'm willing to try... When I seen the update for wi-fi bug on my 5 I was so excited, which turned into dissappointment when I realized the update was i5 specific. Ugh!

Back
Top Bottom