iPhone in white

Steve

MobiStar
Real Name
Steve
Hope this is the right forum.

Does anyone have the iPhone 5 in white? I have pretty much decided to get white as all my previous phones have been black. My only concern is that the white edge may be a bit distracting when editing photos or watching video. Can anyone with a white phone comment on this? Does the white border make the screen seem less vibrant?

Steve, my last three iPhones and my iPads have been white... :rog:

To be honest, i have never even thought that them being white affected one jot, let alone distracted from processing iMages, or getting up to anything else... ;)

In fact, being white, I can honestly say, has enhanced my iPhone experience over my first two black ones, but that is simply a personal thing... :D

Hi Steve i used to work on a black ipad and for me is better now that i have a white ipad i dont like it is a distraction for me in fact i bought a case that cover all the white color so black is better for me :)

I just got my new white iPhone 5 yesterday. Loving it so far!! Used it to complete an EOS edit yesterday. It hasn't distracted or impeded me in any way. My last iPhone was a black one and I've gotta agree with the prev post bc to me the white seems to add to my experience not take away from. Hope this helps. Oh and if ur planning on ordering a 5 from Apple...I ordered mine Oct 26th and didn't get it until yesterday so be prepared for at least a 4 wk wait depending on your location of course. And enjoy!! :)

No prob at all with dirt or smudges. I'm anal bout that too and I had worse problem with black one showing prints and smudges and spots. Also back of the 5 isn't glass like the 4 is, that's why the 5 is lighter. Also helps keep smudges and such from showing up on the matte plastic finish.

It's funny you should bring this up. I always have had the white, and have never had an issue. But, as I was ordering an iPad Mini for my mother last night, I decided to get her the black because I thought she would find the white to bright/distracting as she tries to read...

I've considered switching over to white as its just so APPLE. But I'm anal and worry that it will show dirt and smudges more. o_O Anybody experience that?
Same here i dont like white but the black looks more dirty when you use it , i clean more the black than white (of course i clean my ipads like 2 times a day and the black 4 :p )

I could never have white, it's too Apple. I get white for my daughter though as she likes to be different to me.

I bought my mother a white iPad and the border in that I find not distracting due to the screen size. My daughter has a white iPod so I think I need to use that for a few days!!

I've considered switching over to white as its just so APPLE. But I'm anal and worry that it will show dirt and smudges more. o_O Anybody experience that?
If you knew how anal I was about smudges and prints and stuff on my iDevices you would probably laugh, and I seriously hate with a vengeance those unnecessaries who come and point at something on your poota screen and always have to bloody touch it with their mucky paws, grubs... :rog:

Anyway, White is so much cleaner from the start and is so much easier to keep that way all day long (AND, I've always got a microfibre cloth with me at all times)... :D

Back
Top Bottom