Just sending a big take care to our american friends

vixenscry

MobiLifer
Real Name
Victoria Martin
Take care you mobitoggers on the east coast of America , for those unaware ,a hurricane is heading up the east coast and forecasters are saying it will be still at hurricane force when it reaches newyork ,take care !

Thank you so much! I've taken down my wind chimes and garden umbrellas; now it's up to Mother Nature.

I will be flying to AZ tomorrow morning so will miss all the "excitement" (as long as my flight isn't cancelled). Although I think I'd rather be in the hurricane than on a 4-5 day road trip with my 73 yr old mother + her three 17 yrs old cats in her 15 yr old truck (with no AC in the back, where the cats are). :eek:

Yes, take care folks. No dashing out to capture action shots of flying cows, barns, etc. :D

Thank you so much! I've taken down my wind chimes and garden umbrellas; now it's up to Mother Nature.

I will be flying to AZ tomorrow morning so will miss all the "excitement" (as long as my flight isn't cancelled). Although I think I'd rather be in the hurricane than on a 4-5 day road trip with my 73 yr old mother + her three 17 yrs old cats in her 15 yr old truck (with no AC in the back, where the cats are). :eek:

Now that will be an interesting trip lol!!

Back
Top Bottom