MobiStaff
MobiSupporter
Real Name
Catherine
Device
iPhone 14 Pro Max
Onsite
Project Page
Shot with Hipstamatic Jane Lens + Sugar Film, edited in iColorama, Iris, Pixlromatic

IMG_3695.JPG

What do you think of the frame? It's from Pixlromatic, and I mostly wanted it for the cool swirly design and soft pinkish tone... but I wasn't sure about the rough edges for this piece. I decided to go with it anyway.

Opinions, MobiPeeps? :coffee:

RoseCat said:
What do you think of the frame? It's from Pixlromatic, and I mostly wanted it for the cool swirly design and soft pinkish tone... but I wasn't sure about the rough edges for this piece. I decided to go with it anyway.

Opinions, MobiPeeps? :coffee:

I like it and definitely think it adds to rather than takes away from the image. I like the "torn paper" feel it gives to the photo.

lisamjw said:
I like it and definitely think it adds to rather than takes away from the image. I like the "torn paper" feel it gives to the photo.

:D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Carol said:
:D It's fantastic...once again, I must say "why o'why, don't I ever think of things like this". :confused:
Thanks do much Carol! It's really one of those happy accidents. I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do, started running this through iColorama and voila! :D

Reed said:
Very cool!
Thanks Reed!

RoseCat said:
Shot with Hipstamatic Jane Lens + Sugar Film, edited in iColorama, Iris, Pixlromatic

WOW Cat!!!!! Stunning!!!!!!!!

Fab edit ,pixlr is just brilliant for its sheer number of edit possibilties ,it definitely adds to your lovely pic ! I love koi too , lovely subject !:thumbs:

vixenscry said:
Fab edit ,pixlr is just brilliant for its sheer number of edit possibilties ,it definitely adds to your lovely pic ! I love koi too , lovely subject !:thumbs:

Yes...I love Pixlr!! Thanks Vix! :D

theappwhisperer said:
Cat, I really love how you've created this image, fantastic.

Thank you so much Joanne! Appreciate that... :D

Back
Top Bottom