Larry (@Lzed) Joins the MobiTog StaffRoom... :)

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
NEXT UP - PLEASE WELCOME TO THE MobiStaffroom > Larry (Lzed ) ... :notworthy:

Please join us in congratulating Larry, who has recently been press-ganged into accepted our kind invitation to the MobiTog StaffRoom... :thumbs:

MobiTog Dot Com continues to grow from strength to strength and we hope our new additions to the Staff rosta will help us to lead the Mobile Photography fraternity into new and exciting places... :zip:

So, WELCOME Larry, we hope you too are able to settle in and quickly adjust to the demands of your new role and many and varied responsibilities... :sneaky:

Rog 'n Matt and all your amenable MobiStaff colleagues... :rog:

Wonderful news ... Larry is a walking app-pedia and all round splendid chap ! :thumbs::appsir:

I've told Lzed Larry that he is personally responsible for at least half of my app purchases. I long ago gave up reading in app and/or iTunes Store reviews and now rely exclusively on @Izmini, GroovyGouvy and two or three other sources of wisdom and extensive app-testing at AppZapp.

Thanks for all the nice comments/welcomes.
zenjenny :) I blame GroovyGouvy and a couple others on AppZapp and in large part this forum for my addiction to apps :D when I first joined I had some apps but it skyrocketed after finding both places. I like playing around with new apps and keeps my darling wife from killing me... She does not share my curiosity with apps and gets annoyed when I put stuff on her iPhone or iPad :)

Back
Top Bottom