LEGO guys and gals

Fantastic stuff all, but don't forget the app info. We're still an iphoneography community, unless we changed to a Lego one while I wasn't looking. We did? Oh... o_O

Pinned!

(ProCamera capture on seamless white paper with 2 overhead incandescent light fixtures in my basement. PhotoStudio vignette and frame)

184295809721260090_2KQ4VaiL_f.jpg

ValeriGail said:
Love all the new shots! I keep forgetting to check this thread!
Just make sure to *subscribe* to this thread... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

ScottCollinsiPhoneography said:
Pinned!

(ProCamera capture on seamless white paper with 2 overhead incandescent light fixtures in my basement. PhotoStudio vignette and frame)

His majesty will see you now.

ProCamera capture (I love the feature that snaps the shutter when touching anywhere on the screen). PhotoStudio vignette and frame. Living room window natural light.

:D Great!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Pinned!

ProCamera capture (I love the feature that snaps the shutter when touching anywhere on the screen). PhotoStudio vignette and frame. Living room window natural light.

LOL! So creative!

Wonderful stuff, Scott. Can I ask if you use a special set-up to shoot your figs?

Wonderful stuff, Scott. Can I ask if you use a special set-up to shoot your figs?

Nothing real special.
Match image taken on a piece of black foam core board under my kitchen lights.
Skippy image taken on my white formica kitchen countertop.
Duck tape image taken in my basement storage room on a white seamless background setup under overhead ceiling lights--setup shown here:
photo.JPG

Sometimes I will use a white reflector or a piece of aluminum foil as a reflector to throw a little more light in the darker areas.
Fun stuff! I just try to keep it simple and focus on the lego figure without a distracting background.
Does that help?

Nothing real special.
Duck tape image taken in my basement storage room on a white seamless background setup under overhead ceiling lights--setup shown here:

Sometimes I will use a white reflector or a piece of aluminum foil as a reflector to throw a little more light in the darker areas.
Fun stuff! I just try to keep it simple and focus on the lego figure without a distracting background.
Does that help?

Great info!

Very cool

Nothing real special.

Does that help?

Great setup Scott. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom