Lily (aka Peter Pan)

Pam Lefcourt

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Pam
Device
My 15 yr old granddaughter's playing Peter Pan at Open Door Theater, in Acton MA-opening night was last nt! I have to wait ( :( ) till end of thus wk to see it.
-Compiled images from Disney cruise (thx for all the p pan pics in Animators dining room on huge screens!!
dac179d7e59c6ba6500650bb164bddc2.jpg

^my first try b4 i found u folks (app???)
5943345e7ff45d992a147ead7e812d01.jpg

((More to come! Last nts performance was outstanding i heard, even with lily being sick!))

??? Is it ok to use someone else's image in my piece if i do a screen shot of it?? & give credit?

??? Is it ok to use someone else's image in my piece if i do a screen shot of it?? & give credit?
If there's a way to ask the person first, I would do that.... otherwise crediting the photographer should be sufficient in most cases. If there's some doubt, I would err on the side of caution and not use the image.

My 15 yr old granddaughter's playing Peter Pan at Open Door Theater, in Acton MA-opening night was last nt! I have to wait ( :( ) till end of thus wk to see it.
-Compiled images from Disney cruise (thx for all the p pan pics in Animators dining room on huge screens!!
dac179d7e59c6ba6500650bb164bddc2.jpg

^my first try b4 i found u folks (app???)
5943345e7ff45d992a147ead7e812d01.jpg

((More to come! Last nts performance was outstanding i heard, even with lily being sick!))
How exciting for you, and Lily!! :D :thumbs:

Break a leg, Lily!!

How exciting for you, and Lily!! :D :thumbs:

Break a leg, Lily!!
Thanks Rose! She did great, even with a cold! I've seen some Great pics from a great photog at the show. So happy i'll be able to watch and not be stuck behind the big gal's camEra...of course my iphone will be geating up for sure!

Back
Top Bottom