Lo-fi Kiev

grocap

MobiStarter
staticmap

image-3746858414.png

Hello everyone!
It is me again.
This is more of Kiev, my home city:)

This shot I took with hipstamatic, than snapseed, than camera+ and little of swankoLAB for the finish.

Hope you like it.

grocap said:
Hello everyone!
It is me again.

This shot I took with hipstamatic, than snapseed, than camera+ and little of swankoLAB for the finish.

Hope you like it.

Love to see more too

Thanks, grocap. Great to see shots of other members' countries. What's the iphoneography scene like in Kiev? Do many people have iPhones?

Thanks, grocap. Great to see shots of other members' countries. What's the iphoneography scene like in Kiev? Do many people have iPhones?
In kiev everything good with iphoneography.
I am co-founder of Instagramers Ukraine, wich is part of worldwide Instagramers network. Many Ukrainians using instagram, but nothing else.
I just cuple weeks ago found out about iphoneart.com, and than i found MobiTog. I really like iphoneography, and finding ways to communicate with another iphoneographers all over the world.

To say the truth, now i am thinking how to courage Ukrainian instagramers to post here, and spread the ukrainian iphoneography:) we have many talented iphoneographers, but not many of them know english:(

grocap said:
I am co-founder of Instagramers Ukraine, wich is part of worldwide Instagramers network. Many Ukrainians using instagram, but nothing else.
I just cuple weeks ago found out about iphoneart.com, and than i found MobiTog. I really like iphoneography, and finding ways to communicate with another iphoneographers all over the world.

To say the truth, now i am thinking how to courage Ukrainian instagramers to post here, and spread the ukrainian iphoneography:) we have many talented iphoneographers, but not many of them know english:(

So glad you found Mobitog. We're a great group here. Easy to maneuver.

Hello everyone!
It is me again.

Hope you like it.

Hi GC, thank you so much for sharing iMages of your home town area, it is great to see life in other parts of the world and is part of what makes MobiTog so unique... ;)

You should check out the Where In The World Challenge where one of our MobiMembers shares a nekkid (un-processed) iMage of their home area and everyone is then invited to process it to their own interpretation of what they believe it should be like,great fun... :)

This would be awesome, to have more of your country folk join MobiTog will be great, although I do understand the language issues, but they would be welcome to share their iMages with us as a picture is worth a thousand words... ;)

And they could even learn some English on the way... :D

Thanks for the info, grocap, good to know iphoneography is flourishing in the Ukraine. Hopefulluy now that you've discovered MobiTog you can show your friends that there are other ways to display your work than just Instagram. We'd be very happy to welcome them to MobiTog if they know a little English.

Back
Top Bottom