Love iPhoneography

Welcome MsDee!

Hope you enjoy here at Mobitog.... We can't wait to see some of your iphoneography!

Please pop a pin in our member map - www.mobitog.com/membermap

And shout if you need any assistance!

Welcome MsDee, wishing you a great time, many photo shares, and tons of likes here in mobitogland :)

Welcome MsDee, wishing you a great time, many photo shares, and tons of likes here in mobitogland :)

Welcome :) I also splashed out and got a 4S, dream of a camera so very happy :) Can't wait to see some of your photos.

MsDee said:
Fun-loving, geeky-techie, love to travel, spend time with family and friends, and have a great passion for photography, anddddd proud new owner of an iPhone 4S...

:thumbs: thank heavens Sprint got on board!

Hi MsDee and welcome to Mobitog. Nice to meet you!

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Hidee hi, MsDee! Welcome to the barely controlled lunacy of MobiTog! :lol:

If you like fun you'll love our rule that says a new iPhone 4S owner has to pass their phone around every member in the group before they can use it. With well over 400 members expect to get it back just in time for the launch of the iPhone 5! :lmao:

Welcome to Mobitog MsDee, as you can see it's a pretty friendly place around here. Have fun and enjoy. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Hiya Dee and a very warm welcome to the community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you join our merry band of iPhoneographers... :thumbs:

Welcome also to the 4S club, a superb bit of tech for our iPhoneography, that someone said can even make phone calls... :eek:

Hope you like it here and look forward to seeing some of your work, if you have any issues just shout up, we are here to assist... :D

Back
Top Bottom