Major issues with 6.0.1

geoff72

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Geoff White
Hi,
Iwas just wondering if anyone else is having problems with ios6.0.1. My phone wont imessage or facetime anymore, i recieve updates for my apps and it wont bring up the page to update all, it just stays a white screen, i have 21 photo apps to update, its really peeving me off big time. I have reserched about the imessage and facetime and done what people have tried but it still says waiting to activate no matter what i do,.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Geoff

I had that issue recently with6.0.1 where my updates were not visible but I have now updated to 6.1 and it good so far.

@CJ! and RoseCat, Im not sure what happened with it, oneday it worked then it didnt, everytime i go to an app with Push notifacations it flashes up every time to connect it with itunes to get notifacations but it used to just do it automaticly, im confused, hopefuly when i update it will be fixed. :(

@CJ! and RoseCat, Im not sure what happened with it, oneday it worked then it didnt, everytime i go to an app with Push notifacations it flashes up every time to connect it with itunes to get notifacations but it used to just do it automaticly, im confused, hopefuly when i update it will be fixed. :(

That is what happened to me on my 4S and my iPad3 a couple of weeks ago. The 4S finally came good again a few days before 6.1 came out but the iPad didn't until I updated to 6.1

Sounds like you just need to update to 6.1 Geoff and it's a very simple, quick and painless process these days, over WiFi... :rog:

I find it is always best to update immediately the release is out, after all, they don't bring them out for nuttin... :D

All good now, updated last night, only problem now is i cant get imessage to work or facetime.

The problem of the blank update screen reappeared for me today on both my 4S and iPad3. Seems as though a lot of people have been having this problem both with 6.0.1 and 6.1 but I fixed mine by doing a language swap in the settings from English to British English, others have had to go the other way.

Back
Top Bottom