Maybe returning to photography and hello

ric alexander

Mr. Patience
Real Name
ric alexander
Device
iPhone 11
Hey guys, did belong here quite some time ago but due to family illnesses, photography went out the window. Having just managed to get myself an older model ( iPhone XR) I’m planning to see if I can get my interest back.
I’ll have to ask about what camera app etc rules the roost these days but just wanted to say hi and hope to become part of the community here.

Hi Ric, welcome back - good to see you again. If you browse the challenges you already know (BW, Colour etc) you’ll see people‘s favourite camera and editing apps - and in the discussion forums there are quite a few threads on the pros and cons of various apps.
And as you know you are most welcome to start another thread with your own specific questions/thoughts.

Looking forward to seeing your ‘comeback’ images !

Thank you guys. Looks like I gotta learn over again. Pretty much decided the stock camera app and maybe camera +2 is my way forward to start but that’s for another thread.

Hey guys, did belong here quite some time ago but due to family illnesses, photography went out the window. Having just managed to get myself an older model ( iPhone XR) I’m planning to see if I can get my interest back.
I’ll have to ask about what camera app etc rules the roost these days but just wanted to say hi and hope to become part of the community here.
Welcome back Ric. We can definitely help with the whole getting-your-interest-in-photography-back thing. :thumbs:

And a hearty welcome back to the fold Ric, lovely to see you returning to mobile photography once again, as you can see we are still alive & kicking here... :thumbs: :rog:

Back
Top Bottom