RESULT MCC #338, ending Feb 18, Theme: Weird, wacky, or unusual

IMG_9725.jpeg

Forest spirits
Photomator

Some very weird and wacky photos this time around. It's good to see what people encounter on their travels and day to day business.

HMs go to Starzee Outta Here, don't think I've ever seen a duck seller toy before, probably won't see too many again! terse's accordian man, the moustache alone is worthy a mention. The shovel and gremlin claw are others that caught the eye, as did NickLeon's punch drunk monk, think he was missing his boxing gloves? RoseCat's drunk pumpkin almost made it on to the winners podium, but the weirdest ones are the winners.

Second is terse's guardian of the threads, almost looks alive....blah get your hands off of my my cotton reels!
dragon.jpg

The winner had it won from the second that it was posted, sorry everyone but it wasn't going to be topped! RoseCat's nightmare inducing gonks/scary things with eyes.
1707622952755.jpeg

Well done everyone!

Some very weird and wacky photos this time around. It's good to see what people encounter on their travels and day to day business.

HMs go to Starzee Outta Here, don't think I've ever seen a duck seller toy before, probably won't see too many again! terse's accordian man, the moustache alone is worthy a mention. The shovel and gremlin claw are others that caught the eye, as did NickLeon's punch drunk monk, think he was missing his boxing gloves? RoseCat's drunk pumpkin almost made it on to the winners podium, but the weirdest ones are the winners.

Second is terse's guardian of the threads, almost looks alive....blah get your hands off of my my cotton reels!
View attachment 200239
The winner had it won from the second that it was posted, sorry everyone but it wasn't going to be topped! RoseCat's nightmare inducing gonks/scary things with eyes.
View attachment 200240

Well done everyone!
Nice wrapup, Sean, and thanks for my second. Congratulations to RoseCat for the win and applause for all the HMs! :notworthy:

What'll it be for MCC #339, Cat? Theme or no theme?

View attachment 200239
View attachment 200240

Well done everyone!
Thanks for th HM and congratulations to Catherine and all the other winners!

View attachment 200239
View attachment 200240

Well done everyone!
Wow!! Thank you so much! I’m honored to be in the Weird Club. :notworthy: Congrats to all the other weirdos, Ted, Star and Nick - I’m in good company. :geek:

Nice wrap-up, Sean. Congrats Cat, Ted and HMs.

(And I’m not saying a single thing about Cat’s and Ted’s already well-established fruitloop credentials :mobibabe: )

Back
Top Bottom