RESULT MCC #343, Theme: Straight Out Of Camera

Lots of great images this time round and do love the untouched look of a photo. HMs go to, and there's a few, deepop big surf, NickLeon heart of the tribe, Starzee flying goose and also like the light in East road, not sure if I like the idea of gum wall but RoseCat photo has a nice contrasty look to it, terse silver sea and graffiti shots are also my style, rizole happy place, even if it was because i was stood in the exact same spot a few months ago and gulls, in fact all images were good this time so everyone gets an honourable mention!

Ok third spot goes to NickLeon lunchtime surprise, this is exactly what I would have taken, a unique shot - I would also have got a "what are you taking a photo of that for?" from one or two family members :lmao:
View attachment 201264
Second goes to Ted terse beach garden, a, I love the beach and like the angle that you've taken it from, again my kind of shot.
View attachment 201265
And the winner was quite easy to choose in the end, the second I saw it I thought you're going to have to come up with something good to beat this. rizole Deathstairs, love exploring old houses and buildings and this is as quirky as it gets.
View attachment 201270
Wow, it's been a long time since someone's bagged the double. All hail rizole! :notworthy: Congrats to Nick and all the HMs, and thanks for my second.

Lots of great images this time round and do love the untouched look of a photo. HMs go to, and there's a few, deepop big surf, NickLeon heart of the tribe, Starzee flying goose and also like the light in East road, not sure if I like the idea of gum wall but RoseCat photo has a nice contrasty look to it, terse silver sea and graffiti shots are also my style, rizole happy place, even if it was because i was stood in the exact same spot a few months ago and gulls, in fact all images were good this time so everyone gets an honourable mention!

Ok third spot goes to NickLeon lunchtime surprise, this is exactly what I would have taken, a unique shot - I would also have got a "what are you taking a photo of that for?" from one or two family members :lmao:
View attachment 201264
Second goes to Ted terse beach garden, a, I love the beach and like the angle that you've taken it from, again my kind of shot.
View attachment 201265
And the winner was quite easy to choose in the end, the second I saw it I thought you're going to have to come up with something good to beat this. rizole Deathstairs, love exploring old houses and buildings and this is as quirky as it gets.
View attachment 201270
Great roundup!! Congrats rizole!! Kudos to terse Ted, NickLeon Nick and all the fab HMs… happy to be included in that list. :)

Back
Top Bottom