MobiStaff Appointments...

Venomator

MobiLifer
MobiStaff
Real Name
Rog...
Device
iPhone 13 Pro
Me 'n Matt would like to extend the usual MobiTog Community welcome to our newest members to the MobiStaff Team... :thumbs:

I give you...

@Darren@RI - Darren Richards

&

@lamkentucky - Leslee Moore

We hope you will join us in extending congratulations to both Darren and Leslee, who have each worked tirelessly in support of the MobiCommunity, both front and centre and behind the scenes... :notworthy:

We will all be looking forward to this fresh input to the StaffRoom and to the wider MobiCommunity and anticipate some new ideas and suggestions to make this place called MobiTog even better for you, our fantastic MobiMembers, without who none of this would be happening! ... :thumbs:

Our personal thanks to Darren & Leslee for agreeing to be a part of our phenomenal Team of extraordinary MobiStaffers... :notworthy:

Now, formalities over, we will let them get on with answering all of you most challenging questions and queries from the off... :sneaky:

Any questions or concerns just shout up, as usual, to Team MobiStaff... :D

All the best to both in this new chapter for MobiTog,

Rog... :rog:

I am super pleased and honoured to join the team ! A huge thank you to 'Gilbert and Cooper', purveyors of the very finest mobile photographic finery.

To see my name right there alongside Leslee's is the icing on the cake :mobibabe: Congrats Leslee :thumbs:

Thank you too to all the staff and many members of the forum that made this forum something very special well before I was fortunate enough to find the place. I really wish I had the ability to go back through all the many threads and conversations in the archives here and try to work out exactly how it got be so great. It would be a valuable lesson.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing RoseCat 'evangelizing' about mobitog.com in a local photo club meeting and it really was exciting to hear about just how much great stuff is going on here.

Yay ! :)

I am super pleased and honoured to join the team ! A huge thank you to 'Gilbert and Cooper', purveyors of the very finest mobile photographic finery.

To see my name right there alongside Leslee's is the icing on the cake :mobibabe: Congrats Leslee :thumbs:

Thank you too to all the staff and many members of the forum that made this forum something very special well before I was fortunate enough to find the place. I really wish I had the ability to go back through all the many threads and conversations in the archives here and try to work out exactly how it got be so great. It would be a valuable lesson.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of seeing RoseCat 'evangelizing' about mobitog.com in a local photo club meeting and it really was exciting to hear about just how much great stuff is going on here.

Well said, Darren. But, the icing on the cake is coming on with you, Mr. Monokrom! :)

I am so excited to welcome Darren and Leslee to the Staff Team!!! They bring so much heart and soul to MobiTog, and I've been privileged to have been able to meet them both in person. :inlove:

Well said, Darren. But, the icing on the cake is coming on with you, Mr. Monokrom! :)

Just an aside -- I'd like to see RoseCat evangelising :)

Back
Top Bottom