MobiTot - the word of a 4 year old iPhoneographer

Here's another. Any way to change the thread title? It was supposed to say MobiTot per RoseCat's suggestion.
These are excellent Chris and what a stupendous idea, get them while they're young... ;)

And title changed for you sir, great suggestion by Our MobiBabe Cat... :D

Thanks, oh Green One.

Another note. I'm going to be posting photos unedited unless I need to adjust contrast in some way. Carter doesn't understand lighting (yet) but is really starting to grasp composition.

Clouds on the way home from school. They look cool.
PureShot, iPhone 5. No filter.

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1372455976.512626.jpg

These are FANTASTIC!! Carter is amazing... seriously can't believe he's only 4-1/2 and taking these photos...

The cloud pic is stunning, and the pics of you are great! Love his shoe pic. Just wonderful - this is going to be one of my fave projects. :D

Thanks, oh Green One.

Another note. I'm going to be posting photos unedited unless I need to adjust contrast in some way. Carter doesn't understand lighting (yet) but is really starting to grasp composition.

Clouds on the way home from school. They look cool.
PureShot, iPhone 5. No filter.

View attachment 39307
Good grief! I'm a whole lot more than four, and I don't always understand lighting!!! :D :D :D

Super moon this morning. Carter wants us all to keep an eye out for Smurf's.
Super moon indeed... :notworthy:

Here's one Smurf he won't catch, my nick at work and with GCs is Papa Smurf, but we won't dwell on that... :rog:

Back
Top Bottom