My iPhoneography Exhibition

Beautiful set of photos! :inlove: Great work you've done!

(I moved it to the "Projects & Ongoing Work" category, if that's ok.) :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

An excellent set of photos. You have a very good eye! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone via the MobiTog app

RoseCat said:
Beautiful set of photos! :inlove: Great work you've done!

(I moved it to the "Projects & Ongoing Work" category, if that's ok.) :D

Thank you very much!
and, It's OK to move it to there, shoulld I do something...?

Keisuke (TokyoGyango) via MobiTog App.

Hello Keisuke... ;)

A great set of iMages indeed, you have some wonderful pieces of work on show - it would be great to share some of them here too though?

You can also help share the MobiLove with members of the host site for your exhibition, if you will be so kind, there must be many iPhoneographers and potential MobiMembers who would love to join our community... :)

We would very much like to have a link on your ipugj.net web site - we are THE Original WorldWide iPhoneography Community and have an established network of iPhoneographers around the globe!

In fact some ipugi.net members are already signed up to MobiTog.com - a FREE community site with a completely FREE App available for FREE in the Apple App Store.

We will welcome more of your members to our site where they can share, discuss, chat and learn about everything iPhoneography.

Please help spread the word and share the MobiLove through your fantastic work.

Thank you much,

Rog... :rog:

Keisuke Takahashi said:
Thank you very much!
and, It's OK to move it to there, shoulld I do something...?

No need to do anything... Except keep adding your lovely photos to this thread! :D

RoseCat said:
No need to do anything... Except keep adding your lovely photos to this thread! :D

Oh I see. Now I knew that topic has moved, Thank you.

Venomator said:
Hello Keisuke... ;)

A great set of iMages indeed, you have some wonderful pieces of work on show - it would be great to share some of them here too though?

You can also help share the MobiLove with members of the host site for your exhibition, if you will be so kind, there must be many iPhoneographers and potential MobiMembers who would love to join our community... :)

We would very much like to have a link on your ipugj.net web site - we are THE Original WorldWide iPhoneography Community and have an established network of iPhoneographers around the globe!

In fact some ipugi.net members are already signed up to MobiTog.com - a FREE community site with a completely FREE App available for FREE in the Apple App Store.

We will welcome more of your members to our site where they can share, discuss, chat and learn about everything iPhoneography.

Please help spread the word and share the MobiLove through your fantastic work.

Thank you much,

Rog... :rog:

Thanx Venomator!
First of all, English is my 3rd language (1st: Japanese, 2nd: Photography!) so I'm sorry if I did miss-read something... BTW, iPUGJ is organized by ARCH (As you know He's joined here so long ago) and he introduced MobiTog on his site, That's how I knew here and Why I joined here. Unfortunately, To read/write in English has become a high barrier for many Japanese. It's the same as me but I really need to spread my work and want to communicate iPhoneographer in all around the world, it pushes myself. Anyway, I'll continue to try to spread MobiTog and also feel happy to contribute by post my photo on Forum or Flickr Group. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom