B&W My Office Building

moerdo

MobiStarlet
Real Name
Aryo
Hi friends,

here is my architectural BW photograph of my office building. I was taking this picture when I was having my lunch... :)

I took it using my iphone 4S, process it with dramatic BW, Filterstorm, and finally give the signature using iWatermark

your comments please :)

image-2080814423.png

moerdo said:
Hi friends,

here is my architectural BW photograph of my office building. I was taking this picture when I was having my lunch... :)

I took it using my iphone 4S, process it with dramatic BW, Filterstorm, and finally give the signature using iWatermark

Nice angle !

moerdo said:
Hi friends,

Love all the lines and angles. Very nice b&w!!

Yeah, damn good, Moerdo. The exposure is spot on, as is the composition. If the sky had been cloudy this would have been a different kettle of fish what with the resulting reflections in the windows, but still as good. As it stands it is clean, sharp and well seen.

MarkEL said:
Yeah, damn good, Moerdo. The exposure is spot on, as is the composition. If the sky had been cloudy this would have been a different kettle of fish what with the resulting reflections in the windows, but still as good. As it stands it is clean, sharp and well seen.

thanks so much Mark :)

Back
Top Bottom