neighborhood

ImageUploadedByMobiTog1443970657.046487.jpg

park ... (Snapseed, Enlight, Union)

I like your use of SCN here Phillipe - I've played with it a bit, just running various bits & pieces through to get the hang of 'feeding it' and how it looks with different colours/textures... Nothing purposeful yet, though your beautiful image inspires me to have a go.... Did you layer this one? Very very nice!

I like your use of SCN here Phillipe - I've played with it a bit, just running various bits & pieces through to get the hang of 'feeding it' and how it looks with different colours/textures... Nothing purposeful yet, though your beautiful image inspires me to have a go.... Did you layer this one? Very very nice!
Does SCN stand for an app, or is that the name of an app? :confused: I'm sure it's been mentioned before but I couldn't find it....

View attachment 68924

the city beyond...

(Hipstamatic, SCN)
Really great painterly piece....

thx Jen, no I didn't layer the image, went straight from Hipstamatic to SCN. And by the way that's the first time I use SCN, the app was dormant in a folder for ages, I don't even remember when I downloaded it.

RoseCat SCN - distort your view by Dominik Seibold
https://appsto.re/fr/uFsj7.i

RoseCat our own AppGuy has a review of it in his un-alphabetised un-indexed million-paged App Review thread :) (I've been considering offering an indexing service :) )

Love this.... lovely vivid colors, and that Robin's egg blue is fab.

You know I keep notes when you ref colours, Catherine :) :inlove: Is Robin's egg the lighter blue?

I'll look at my beautiful Prismacolour pencils & tell you some of my favourite blues: Prussian (?) Cyrolean (??)

You know I keep notes when you ref colours, Catherine :) :inlove: Is Robin's egg the lighter blue?

I'll look at my beautiful Prismacolour pencils & tell you some of my favourite blues: Prussian (?) Cyrolean (??)
[emoji4][emoji170] Yes, the lighter blue bits.

Ooooo, I love Prussian Blue. :inlove:

Back
Top Bottom