MobiColour RESULT: MobiColour #320 No Theme

Nice image, it's looks like that wave is just about to break, giving the image a certain tension if you get my drift.
I see the person on the right and the seagull, but is that another dude in the water?
Thank you! I think that is another dude in the water! Very good eye

IMG_6165.jpeg

One of my favorite spots in downtown Santa Cruz. It looks like it used to be an alley, maybe, because it runs long-ways down the middle of a block, but now it's a beautiful garden. Another photo of it, with bonus cat, here.

I'll bite -- what are those cone thingies? Something to keep people and cows from walking across the tracks?

:lol: I dunno!, but I think your right about stopping cows from walking on the tracks.

Looks like you’re sitting on the tracks!
Yeah I was crouching down, but my wife was the lookout so I wasn't taken out by an Express train, coz if I crouch down for too long I have trouble straightening out :rolleyes: :D

Yeah I was crouching down, but my wife was the lookout so I wasn't taken out by an Express train, coz if I crouch down for too long I have trouble straightening out :rolleyes: :D
You and me , both!

I like the vertical orientation and the framing by the tree and its shadow :thumbs:

Thank you Ted, I hope to be able to take some more images over the next day or so maybe a church and a windmill near us here.

IMG_6301.jpeg

IMG_6302.jpeg

The face of the fire demon
(didn't come out as clearly as I'd hoped, but it's in there)
Old burn scars at Henry Cowell Redwoods
Photos, Photomator

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom