New Monti HipstaPak

Indeed! Because the demos show no blur that I can see... :sneaky:

I love the warmth in the combo - colors are delicious - but the more I use it, even this LoftusLover is finding the blur a bit overpowering... Depending on the composition, sometimes the blur doesn't "blend" into the photo nicely, if that makes sense.

View attachment 53835

Although I love the colors in this shot, the blur seems really defined around the edges, and with the clear center... it just looks weird to me. But it doesn't happen in every shot.
Maybe it has multiple effects, similar to Salvador 84. May have to find some graph paper and do a series of shots so you can see if the blur changes.

Certainly it has limits to its uses, but Monti is a-okay in my book!
image.jpg

Sergio + Cano + Berrypop

y3e7ypu6.jpg

3e9a2u8u.jpg

Sergio + Cano + red gel

u9a3yby8.jpg

Sergio + Cano + Dreampop

ba9e5uta.jpg

Sergio + Rock BW-11

8ana2yqu.jpg

Sergio + Rock BW-11 + CherryShine

e8y8egud.jpg

Sergio + Rock BW-11 + Jolly Rainbow

zydy7u5u.jpg

I love the "analogue" feel it gives to photos sometimes. Love it with Rock BW-11!

Love these Leslie- esp the arch (?) - stunning. Shame you cdn't fit the tip of the spire in that square format. Do you have another shot that does?

Thanks - I do have another oggl shot with the spire in it, but its not straight... could really use those those grid lines. And this one the focus was nailed on Prince Albert using Sergio. I also have a couple of BW Hipsta shots of it.

Sergio + Rock BW-11 + CherryShine

e8y8egud.jpg

I love the "analogue" feel it gives to photos sometimes. Love it with Rock BW-11!
Love Love this one! It's beautiful paired with the Rock BW...

Back
Top Bottom