Night Estate

Vetican II

MobiStar
My first post. I'm loving the great pictures on here.

image-3814667821.png

Taken with NightCam+HD

Welcome to MobiTog!! My favorite place to be...hope it becomes yours as well. :)

Real schmeal. What do "they" know! IMO, we're all photographers, no matter the tool we use. Keep on keepin' on!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

RoseCat (Catherine) said:
Welcome to MobiTog!! My favorite place to be...hope it becomes yours as well. :)

Real schmeal. What do "they" know! IMO, we're all photographers, no matter the tool we use. Keep on keepin' on!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MobiTog

Thanks for the welcome! I'm lovin' it!

Hello Vetican and welcome to the iPhoneography community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you with us... :thumbs:

You seem to have found your way around already, even to the point of posting a super abstract style iMage for your first, love it... ;)

If you haven't already, please think about dropping your location pin on the MobiMap and taking part in some, or all, of the challenges and projects currently running... ;)

If you need any assistance at all please just shout up, otherwise we hope your enjoy the community... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator said:
Hello Vetican and welcome to the iPhoneography community that is MobiTog, it is great to have you with us... :thumbs:

You seem to have found your way around already, even to the point of posting a super abstract style iMage for your first, love it... ;)

If you haven't already, please think about dropping your location pin on the MobiMap and taking part in some, or all, of the challenges and projects currently running... ;)

If you need any assistance at all please just shout up, otherwise we hope your enjoy the community... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Location pin dropped! I know, I know, but someone has to live here .... :)
Thanks for the welcome. I'm so loving the pictures here, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop ...

domtronix said:
great shot Vetican II (no latin for you then)!

Hic dies vere mihi festus atras eximat curas ... Do you KNOW how difficult it is to write Latin with the spellchecker on???
Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked it.

Probably as difficult as finding an accurate translation of latin on the web!! I took music instead and so mine is limited to pre vatican 2 liturgical music texts!!

Back
Top Bottom