Night reflections

shep

MobiFan
I've started a title of photographs called 'shadows and reflections' with my 'grown-up' camera. Saw this and took it with my iphone. Just like the way you can catch reflections in windows to overlap the street. This is a straight photo with only a little level change. Photoforge

image-2190967765.png

www.facebook.com/jason.shepp

shep said:
I've started a title of photographs called 'shadows and reflections' with my 'grown-up' camera. Saw this and took it with my iphone. Just like the way you can catch reflections in windows to overlap the street. This is a straight photo with only a little level change. Photoforge

This is a real beauty Shep, really like the mystery and intrigue you've seen there... ;)

Tell you what though, that title would look great as a series also done side by side with your iPhone and posted into our Projects board Shep... :sneaky:

Go on, you know I'm right... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Venomator said:
This is a real beauty Shep, really like the mystery and intrigue you've seen there... ;)

Tell you what though, that title would look great as a series also done side by side with your iPhone and posted into our Projects board Shep... :sneaky:

Go on, you know I'm right... :D

From MiPad2 using the awesome & FREE MobiTog App... :D

Damn you, you are!!! ; )

Back
Top Bottom